General Trade License in the UAE – Dubai Trade License
Knowing the essentials – acquiring a Dubai trade license
Before a company can start doing business in the UAE, it must produce documentation proving it has obtained a trade license as well as all the legal permits and qualifications to operate locally. This involves a long and extensive process of submitting applications and producing proper documentation. Moreover, the requirements vary based on the type of business you are trying to establish.
For companies in the health, food, and industrial sectors, requirements are likely more extensive and standards more stringent as compared to companies involved in general trade. This is because companies in these industries are required to meet safety and health standards before being allowed to operate. If you are unfamiliar with these requirements, you will likely spend a longer time trying to navigate the process.
Make sure you are not mired by the bureaucratic process with the help of fast, efficient, cost-effective business solutions from Business Setup Consultants – the leading corporate services provider in the UAE today.
Helping clients acquire the right license for their business at the shortest time possible
In Dubai, there are three license types an entity must choose from in order to operate within the legal boundaries of the city. Acquiring the right type is essential for a company to be given permission to conduct business locally. The three types are as follows:
- Commercial – this type is provided to companies that are structured to engage in any kind of local trading of goods or services.
- Industrial – this type is given to entities that are looking to engage in any type of manufacturing or industrial operation.
- Professional – this type is issued to professional service providers, artisans, and craftsmen.
Our setup specialists in Dubai will help you identify which license is most applicable for your trade. After we have determined the most appropriate option, our professional consultants will guide you through the process of applying and qualifying for a license.
Complete support for every trade and business from our comprehensive range of solutions
Licensing is performed by specific governing Dubai trade license authorities for various industries. These are the following governing licensing bodies and their particular industries:
- UAE Central Bank – Banking and financial institutions
- Finance and Industry Ministry – Manufacturing
- Economy and Commerce Ministry – Insurance and related businesses
- Health Ministry – Medical and pharmaceutical sector
For companies whose trade is in the oil and gas sector of Dubai, additional approvals and endorsements are required by other Dubai government agencies. These special requirements must be fulfilled before a company can proceed with business establishment and operations.
Expedite your license acquisition process today
Why waste your valuable time working with mediocre service providers? If you want truly proficient trade license acquisition solutions, partner with the leading specialised business service providers in the country today – Business Setup Consultants. To find out more about our services, feel free to get in touch with us today. You can call us through our contact no. +971 4 430 1245. You can also visit our office at suite 2508, Jumeirah Business Center 1, Cluster G, Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Written by Business Setup Consultants
Business Setup Consultants provide a genuine 'customer focused' experience for it's clients. YOUR premier business setup provider or company setup provider in Dubai, Ajman Free Zone, Hamriyah Free Zone, Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) and RAKIA.
28 Responses to “General Trade License in the UAE – Dubai Trade License”
- To make things easier for the clients, we at BS...
- The newly-elected US president, has been vocal ...
- Starting with Abu Dhabi residents will have to ...
- Risk management: That is the buzzword that the ...
- Albert Einstein once said that the hardest thin...