Umm Al Quwain Free Zone: The Affordable Choice for Freelancers
Highlights of UAQ Free Trade Zone.
- No Paid Up Share Capital Required
- Pre-approval mechanism available
- Variety of options available (Activities)
- One of the most affordable jurisdictions to launch a business.
Finally, after a lot of anticipation in the market, “UAQ” Umm Al Quwain Free Zone is offering freelance permits, trading and professional licenses under its authority.
A free-lance permit gives an entrepreneur a residence visa without having to get a full fledge business license or office. Costing only AED 16000, the free-lance permit allows professionals in more than 30 different categories such as makeup artists, events planners, fashion stylists, copywriters, etc. to engage in their trade at a minimal cost.
The free zone also offers affordable prices for those engaged in commercial or general trading.
The addition of the services provided by this free zone is a huge development for the UAE business landscape as it provide a platform to serve micro business and companies on minimal budgets. In addition, there are fewer restrictions and complications in terms of documents required, special approvals and their aim is to get your business up and running in no time.
For more information about the exciting offers of UAQ Free Zone, please contact me at email@example.com or call me today at 04-4301245.
One Response to “Umm Al Quwain Free Zone: The Affordable Choice for Freelancers”
Leave a Reply
- The recent move by the Indian government to dem...
- 3D printing is all set to change the world. Fro...
- For the very first time in its history, Saudi A...
- Visa on Arrival for Chinese Visitors Will the v...
- The reasons to start a business is Dubai are kn...