Dubai South Free Zone
Dubai South Free Zone License
Dubai South Free Zone (previously called Dubai World Central) is a self-sustaining initiative designed by the government of Dubai. It's a grand and multi-phased development centred around Al Maktoum International Airport, the world’s largest international airport. Strategically located to the south of Jebel Ali, Dubai South Free Zone has been envisioned as the site of the mega Expo 2020 event and a city where eventually close to 945,000 people will live and work.
The development comprises the Al Maktoum International Airport, Logistics District, Aviation District, Residential District, Commercial District, Humanitarian District, Exhibition District and Golf District. Dubai South Free Zone is also directly linked to Jebel Ali Port via a dedicated Logistics Corridor, a single customs bonded free zone spanning approximately 200 square kilometres.
Use this form to get in touch with us for FREE CONSULTATION !
Additionally, the free zone provides direct access to two of Dubai’s key road networks, namely, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Dubai By-Pass and is conveniently linked to Sheikh Zayed Road.
For business professionals, Dubai South Free Zone offers 100 percent business ownership, a wide range of activity options and fewer restrictions compared to other free zones. Expo 2020 offers an evolving and active playing field for businesses. So, if you are looking to set up a company in Dubai South Free Zone and capitalise on the tremendous opportunities that the mega event will bring to Dubai, get in touch with us.
Dubai South Company Setup
- 100 percent foreign ownership and repatriation of capital and profits
- No corporate and personal income tax
- License for a wide range of business activities
- Fewer restrictions in terms of ownership, visas and dependent sponsorship
- World-class infrastructure
- Great potential
- Direct access to Jebel Ali Sea Port and Al Maktoum International airport
- Strategic location, connecting Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and within close proximity to Dubai Logistics Corridor