Hamriyah Free Zone Company Setup
Business Setup in Al Hamriyah Free Zone Sharjah
Located approximately 15 km away from the city centre of Sharjah, the Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZA) is the UAE’s second-largest industrial free zone, which spreads across 30 million square meters.
Hamriyah Free Zone is also the second-largest petrochemical hub in the UAE, benefitting from a dedicated zone for the sector and a suite of associated services designed to help businesses dealing with petrochemicals.
You can be a part of the UAE’s $60 billion maritime industry at Hamriyah Free Zone. HFZA offers license options for rig and shipbuilding, repair, ship conversion, offshore fabrication, and ship chandlery. In addition, you can lease plots of land with convenient access to the sea starting from 5,000 sqm.
The free zone also has many SME’s operating in its jurisdiction because it has an accelerator hub design to cater to the needs of such businesses. So, in summary, no matter what size of business you plan to launch, include Hamriyah Free Zone on your shortlist!
Benefits of Al Hamriyah Free Zone License in Sharjah
- Hamriyah free zone has Hamriyah Port, one of the world's busiest and most strategic cargo ports.
- Restricted access to the free zone means your business and goods are secure 24/7.
- On-site customs and freight forwarding services.
- Quick access to Sharjah International Airport.
- Low incorporation and administration costs.
- Business licenses are issued in as little as two business days.
Common Business Activities at Al Hamriyah Free Zone
- Business support services
- Freight forwarding
- General trading
- Information technology
- Maritime services
- Oil and gas services
- Trucking services
- Waste management
Prices start at AED 12,750. Please get in touch with us for additional details.
Incorporation Physical Presence Needs
Shareholders must be physically present in the UAE for the incorporation process of a company.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.