Benefits of Company Formation in Al Mazunah Free Zone Oman
- Companies can employee Yemeni nationals at the free zone without additional requirements such as residence visas. You can have access to a large labour force from a country that has nearly 30 million people.
- A tax exemption for 30 years for the business.
- Low Omani national quota for employees.
- Fast incorporation process.
- Availability of Omani and Yemeni products at affordable prices.
- Affordable infrastructure and utilities.
- Shareholders are not subject to personal income tax in Oman.
Common Business Activities at Al Mazunah Free Zone
- Agricultural goods trading
- Catering services
- Clothes trading
- Food trading
- General trading
- Livestock trading
- Machinery trading
- Spare parts trading
- Vehicle trading
Prices start at OMR 1,500. Please get in touch with us for additional details.
Incorporation Physical Presence Needs
Shareholders do not have to be physically present in Oman to complete the incorporation process of a company.