Benefits of Company Formation in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
- A first-of-its-kind in the Gulf region, C37, managed by Dubai Healthcare City, is an innovative, private medical workspace designed for overseas and UAE-based doctors seeking to establish a part-time or independent practice.
- The free zone has a dedicated portal for its users. MASAAR, is a unique and interactive online system through which services are provided to the members of the free zone community.
- There are various schemes to help medical professionals launch their businesses.
- DHCC is in one of the most accessible corridors in Dubai.
Common Business Activities at Dubai Healthcare City
- Addiction rehab centre
- First aid training centre
- General hospital
- Laboratory services
- Medical billing services
- Medical equipment trading
- Medicinal chemicals
- Optical centre
- Plastic surgery centre
- Psychological counselling centre
- Scientific and laboratory equipment trading
- Surgical equipment trading
Prices start at AED 15,000. Please get in touch with us for additional details.
Incorporation Physical Presence Needs
Shareholders do not have to be physically present in the UAE to complete the incorporation process of a company.