Benefits of Setting Up a Business in Hamriyah Free Zone
- Hamriyah free zone has Hamriyah Port, one of the world's busiest and most strategic cargo ports.
- Restricted access to the free zone means your business and goods are secure 24/7.
- On-site customs and freight forwarding services.
- Quick access to Sharjah International Airport.
- Low incorporation and administration costs.
- Business licenses are issued in as little as two business days.
Common Business Activities at Hamriyah Free Zone
- Business support services
- Freight forwarding
- General trading
- Information technology
- Maritime services
- Oil and gas services
- Trucking services
- Waste management
Prices start at AED 12,750. Please get in touch with us for additional details.
Incorporation Physical Presence Needs
Shareholders must be physically present in the UAE for the incorporation process of a company.