26 Dec How to Get a Professional License in Dubai?
If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur or business leader looking to expand your company’s reach internationally, Dubai is a great spot to set up your business. Due to its favorable tax system, Dubai is an excellent choice for any entrepreneur looking to start a firm. Whereas, a proper license is required in Dubai before you can open a company in the UAE.
If you want to pursue a career that relies on your talent and intellect, you’ll need to obtain a professional license in Dubai. Let’s have a look at the details.
What is a Professional License in Dubai?
Dubai’s Department of Economic Development (DED) issues a professional license in UAE to persons who seek to lawfully pursue any profession in Dubai, relying solely on their physical and mental abilities to make money.
Professional License in Dubai Activities List
Following is the professional license in Dubai activities list:
- Artisan Activities
- Advisory services
- Internet & Web Design Services
- Teachers and Educational Professors
- Musicians and performers (i.e. dancers, singers, musicians, and similar artists)
- Repair and upkeep of electrical equipment
- Printing and distributing books and magazines
- Services in the field of information technology
- Refurbishment and maintenance service (i.e., vehicles, appliances, and other household or industrial equipment)
- In-house legal counsel
- Accountant and Auditor
- Health Care Providers
- Beauty Salon
Professional License Cost in Dubai
The cost of a professional license varies, depending on a number of factors. However, the license cost usually covers the following:
- Professional license cost
- Service agent fees
- Trade name costs
- Market fees (depending upon the tenancy amount)
- Administrative service fees
- Government cultural fees
- Local fees
Contact us to know the current and exact cost of a professional license in Dubai that fits your specific requirements.
How to Obtain a Professional License in Dubai?
The following are the steps to get a professional license in UAE.
- With the help of a local translator, sign the service agreement form with the UAE national and get the document notarized by a public notary service.
- If the contract is in Arabic, a legal translator’s seal is not necessary.
- Be sure to sign an MOA with the sponsor and mention any up-front fees that may be due.
- There is an additional application form that must be completed and attested to obtain a license for a civil corporation.
- The court agreement must be signed in front of a notary by all of the owners/partners.
- Obtain municipal clearance for the tenancy agreement.
- Forms must be signed and dated by a notary public (one original copy each).
- Owners’ and partners’ passport copies and, if applicable, a NOC from an expatriate owner or partner should be submitted to any DED branch.
- A payment voucher will be issued at the same time that the professional license in Dubai is issued.
To get any help in obtaining a professional license in UAE call us at +971-52-644-2091 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org