Umm Al Quwain Free Zone: The Affordable Choice for Freelancers
Highlights of UAQ Free Trade Zone.
- No Paid Up Share Capital Required
- Pre-approval mechanism available
- Variety of options available (Activities)
- One of the most affordable jurisdictions to launch a business.
Finally, after a lot of anticipation in the market, “UAQ” Umm Al Quwain Free Zone is offering freelance permits, trading and professional licenses under its authority.
A free-lance permit gives an entrepreneur a residence visa without having to get a full fledge business license or office. Costing only AED 16000, the free-lance permit allows professionals in more than 30 different categories such as makeup artists, events planners, fashion stylists, copywriters, etc. to engage in their trade at a minimal cost.
The free zone also offers affordable prices for those engaged in commercial or general trading.
The addition of the services provided by this free zone is a huge development for the UAE business landscape as it provide a platform to serve micro business and companies on minimal budgets. In addition, there are fewer restrictions and complications in terms of documents required, special approvals and their aim is to get your business up and running in no time.
For more information about the exciting offers of UAQ Free Zone, please contact me at email@example.com or call me today at 04-4301245.
3 Responses to “Umm Al Quwain Free Zone: The Affordable Choice for Freelancers”
- To make things easier for the clients, we at BS...
- The newly-elected US president, has been vocal ...
- Starting with Abu Dhabi residents will have to ...
- Risk management: That is the buzzword that the ...
- Albert Einstein once said that the hardest thin...